[Ct-nfb] please continue to share Traveler's Birdies on your Facebook pages!

ngrice5456 at aol.com ngrice5456 at aol.com
Thu May 23 15:16:26 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,I just made another post for Traveler's Birdies for Charity on Facebook -- on the NFB of CT page.Could everyone please SHARE that post onto your personal Facebook page to help spread the message?  AND please continue to share the weekly Traveler's posts that I'm putting on the NFBCT Facebook page to your personal page.  This will help us get the word out and raise more funds.
Sincerely,Noreen Grice