[CT-NFB] Congratulations!

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Mon Nov 4 16:40:42 UTC 2019

 Cheers

-----Original Message-----
From: CT-NFB [mailto:ct-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Deb Reed via CT-NFB
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2019 11:28 AM
To: ct-nfb at nfbnet.org
Cc: Deb Reed <deb.reed57 at gmail.com>
Subject: [CT-NFB] Congratulations!

Federation family,
To all those who attended our state convention this past weekend I say congratulations. It is not just those who serve on the board or a committee, but all the members collectively who made this a convention to be proud of. Although I don’t remember exactly the words our national rep, Everett Bacon said, but I believe the heart of it went something like this: look upon blindness as a positive. Show your community all the things you are capable of and help others facing a similar challenge.
 I would personally like to thank our new affiliate President Maryanne Melley, for all of her hard work and dedication. We are fortunate to continue to have Lucia working hard for the Connecticut affiliate. Let’s all continue to build the Connecticut affiliate!

Sincerely,
Deb Reed, President
National Federation Of The Blind
Central CT Chapter