[CT-NFB] 2020 State Convention

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Fri Nov 15 02:17:15 UTC 2019

No preference. I think we should just choose one and stick with it, cannot please everybody! I wouldn’t even bring it to the membership because who knows who the heck is going to actually go to the convention in the end! But, thanks for asking!

Respectfully,
P.A. Magalnick,JP
203-912-5783
Justice of the Peace, CT
President, National Federation of the Blind-SWCT Chapter
1st VP, National Federation of the Blind-CT Affiliate
Vice-Chair, Stamford Committee on Accessibility