[CT-NFB] FW: On The Go Black Friday Deals! & Free Embroidered Dog Scarf Offer From Kane Kids Shop! Hurry These Specials End Soon!

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Nov 30 01:46:10 UTC 2019

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop

https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/.../shop/Directory_Departments?store...

From: info at blindmicemegamall.com <info at blindmicemegamall.com>
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2019 6:59 PM
To: blindhands at aol.com
Subject: On The Go Black Friday Deals! & Free Embroidered Dog Scarf Offer
>From Kane Kids Shop! Hurry These Specials End Soon!

Great Specials for your 4 legged Pal! Black Friday Specials at On The Go!
Save until December 7th! <>

Black Friday Offer: Kane Kids Shop Free  <> "Blame It On The Elf Embroidered
Scarf Offer*! See Details and All Embroidered Dog Scarves

On The Go Black Friday Specials!

You will not want to miss Black Friday Savings from On The Go guide Dog
Products!
Julie has added 2 new items just in time and they are included in these
fantastic specials!
All U.S. Orders over $75.00 at On The Go ship Free*! Visit On The Go
<http://Shop-OnTheGo.com> & Bookmark our New Address Shop-OnTheGo.com so you
can quickly Visit and Browse everything @ On The Go in
BlindMiceMegaMall.com!

Hurry, these specials at On The Go End December 7, 2019
Lastday to order from On The Go for Christmas Delivery is December 18, 2019
(excluding Kustom Products)
On the Go offices will be closed December 22 until January 6, 2020

Black Friday Specials

* New! Vibrating Harness Lights by Fluffing Awesome - Save 7%

Item#: favhl100
"These bright harness safety lights vibrate on demand to let you know when
they?re on or flashing. Encapsulated in silicone and sealed with an O-ring,
they?re super water resistant (but not quite waterproof). Stretchy silicone
straps contort and wrap around almost any shape and clip virtually slip
free. They've been tried on many points, curved and flat, on many guide dog
harness types: (Guiding eyes, Seeing eye, Fedelco, Guide dogs for the blind,
Pilot, an on the go harness handle,) - and even a white cane! When the
button is pressed and held, the light vibrates to indicate the mode. Once
the button is released, the vibration stops and the light remains on. There
is no vibration when the light is turned off. They have 2 modes, flash and
solid on. They come in 2 colors, white or red. Note that white is brighter
but red provides a longer runtime. Technical specifications: Diameter 1.3?,
Depth .8?, clips to most any shape from approximately five eighths inch in
diameter to over an inch and a quarter. Powered by 2 CR2032 ""coin""
batteries. White light is 20 lumens with a runtime of 3 hours steady on, 8
hours flashing. Red light is 4 lumens with a runtime of 11 hours steady on,
18 hours flashing. These times are approximate. The lights don't turn off at
the runtime; they just fade as the battery gets weaker. You'll be able to
easily feel the vibrations fade as the lights dim. They have an easily
accessible battery compartment on the back. When clasped the light is like a
big gaudy ring you might (and can) wear on your finger. The top, where a gem
might be, is a slightly domed lens where the light shines out. The back,
where the battery compartment is, slightly curves inwards to fit fingers,
harnesses, bicycle frames and what have you. The band is made of two
stretchy loops held together by a plastic clasp. The clasp wraps pretty much
completely around one of the loops, though there is a tiny gap if you hunt
for it. The clasp wraps almost completely around the other loop but leaves a
larger gap on the outside just big enough to work the band in and out of -
but you'll have to pull and stretch because it's a very tight fit to hold
the light securely. How to put it on a harness: It?s a super tight fit on a
chest strap or bunny ear, but that's what you want, as the tightness keeps
the light from spinning around or falling off. Hold the light in one hand
and stretch a strap with the fingers on the same hand, thumb under the
clasp. With the other hand, stretch the second strap as far as you can, and
hook the plastic clasp in place. NOTE: This process is easier with an on the
go harness handle, as you don't have to work the light's straps around a
thick strap or bunny ear, but it still is held in place perfectly. In 2 and
a half years we have yet to have one fall off of a leather harness or the on
the go handle. For example, the lights have been bumped on chair legs and
table legs, rubbed against walls, ran along a concrete bridge on accident,
and caught on bars underneath bus seats, and haven't fallen off once. Note
about harnesses with bunny ears: We find that we have to wiggle and push and
pull the light into place if we're putting it on a harness with bunny ears.
Getting fingers behind that ear can be annoying, so working from the side
helps. If you put the light off center things go on lots smoother. Then once
the clasp is together, you can scoot the light into the middle of the ear,
light facing outward. "
Available in red, white

Get More Info / Order Vibrating Harness Lights by Fluffing Awesome; $27.99
Here <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5595078>

* New! Dog Feeding Mat - Save 25%

Item#: dfm111
Keep your floor clean with the Dog Feeding Mat. This silicone mat has a
raised edge to keep drips, splashes and spills contained on the mat. No need
to mop! Measures 12 inches by 19 inches. The mat is covered with raised paw
prints, helping bowls from sliding while your dog eats and drinks.
Dishwasher safe.
Available in black, slate

Get More Info / Order Dog Feeding Mat; $14.99 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5595076>

Get More Info / Order Santa Claus Collar Bell; $2.99 - Save $2.00 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=4801416>

Get More Info / Order Christmas Stretch Bandanas Set of 5; $14.99 - Save
$19.96 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5004235>

Get More Info / Order Cute Winter Scarf; $3.99 - Save $6.00 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=3581168>

Get More Info / Order Paw Prints on My Heart Photo Frame
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=4654895> &
Always in My Heart, Necklace Combo; $24.98 - Save $25.00 Here

Get More Info / Order Dog Raincoat; $19.99 - Save $20.00 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=3881948>

Get More Info / Order Dog Boots, Set of 2; $9.99 - Save $15.00 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=4093533>

Get More Info / Order First Aid Kit for Dogs; $14.99 - Save $5.00 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=3581126>

Get More Info / Order Relieving Harness and Handle Bags Combo; $21.99 - Save
$1.99 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=4666420>

Get More Info / Order Handle Bags for Relieving Harness; $2.99 - Save $1.00
Here <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=4401045>

Get More Info / Order Dog Toenail Grinder; $19.99 - Save $10.00 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=4401047>

Get More Info / Order Dog Saddlebags; $34.99 - Save $10.00 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=4910766>

Get More Info / Order 2 Pocket Harness Pouch; $12.99 - Save $7.00 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5203990>

Get More Info / Order Harness Pouch; $14.99 - Save $10.00 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=3581140>

Get More Info / Order Treat Waist Pouch; $9.99 - Save $10.00 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=3581138>

Get More Info / Order 4 Strand Woven Paracord Leash Standard Size; $14.99 -
Save $5.00 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5006534>

Get More Info / Order Large Collapsible Silicone Travel Bowl; $8.99 - Save
$6.00 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=3581154>

Get More Info / Order Small Collapsible Silicone Travel Bowl; $4.49 - Save
$5.50 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=3581166>

Get More Info / Order Slow Feed Dog Bowl; $9.99 - Save $5.00 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=4401046>

Get More Info / Order Dog Water Bottle; $12.99 - Save $7.00 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=4093530>

Get More Info / Order Compact Travel Dog Water Bottle; $19.99 - Save $5.00
Here <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5305037>

Get More Info / Order No Longer by My Side, Necklace; $9.99 - Save $10.00
Here <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=3581132>

Get More Info / Order Always in My Heart, Necklace; $9.99 - Save $10.00 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=3581136>

Get More Info / Order Walking Together, Necklace; $9.99 - Save $10.00 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=3581152>

Get More Info / Order Soft Massage Silicone Brush; $4.49 - Save $10.50 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=3581158>

Get More Info / Order Massaging Grooming Glove; $7.99 - Save $7.00 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=3581164>

Get More Info / Order Dog De-shedding Tool; $9.99 - Save $15.00 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=4401048>

Get More Info / Order 6 Strand Woven Paracord Leash Standard Size; $19.99 -
Save $5.00 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=4205905>

Get More Info / Order LED Light Up Collar; $11.99 - Save $8.00 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=3581130>

Get More Info / Order Harness Handle Lights; $14.99 - Save $5.00 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5204088>

Get More Info / Order Silicone Wrap Lights; $3.99 - Save $2.00 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5203992>

Get More Info / Order Clip On LED Lights for Collar or Harness Set of 3 ;
$9.99 - Save $13.98 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5325880>

Get More Info / Order Waterproof Bed for Dogs; $34.99 - Save $11.00 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=4093528>

Get More Info / Order Plush Travel Mat; $24.99 - Save $10.00 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5204090>

Get More Info / Order Easy Carry Travel Mat; $24.99 - Save $10.00 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=4093529>

Get More Info / Order Sport Style Guide Dog Harness; $149.99 - Save $20.00
Here <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=3581120>

Get More Info / Order Sport Style Guide Dog Harness add on Reflective
Material; $14.99 - Save $0.00 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5283069>

Get More Info / Order Sport Style Guide Dog Harness Additional Handle;
$24.99 - Save $0.00 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5283047>

Get More Info / Order Sport Style Guide Dog Harness add on Metal Buckles ;
$19.99 - Save $0.00 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5283070>

Get More Info / Order Sport Style Guide Dog Harness add on Handle Loops ;
$19.99 - Save $0.00 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5283071>

Get More Info / Order Sport Style Guide Dog Harness add on Support Handle ;
$19.99 - Save $0.00 Here
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5283077>

Visit On The Go and Browse Our Produ amy anderson 6789623071cts
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Sub_Departments?storei
d=1916046&department=All+Products>

On The Go is dedicated to providing quality, affordable, handmade, custom
and manufactured guide and service dog products. Pproducts that will assist
you in being the best service dog handler you can be!

Returns subject to 5% Restocking Fee
Custom products not eligible for return
Back To Top <>

**
Free "Blame It On The Elf" Embroidered Scarf" Offer at Kane Kids Shop

Purchase any of our beautiful Embroidered dog scarves
and we will include a "Blame It On The Elf" Scarf absolutely Free*!
That is right!
Get a Free Embroidered "Blame It On The Elf" Scarf absolutely free with the
purchase of  any of our embroidered scarves!
Hurry, This Free Scarf offer expires December 10, 2019

Buy any of our Large Size Embroidered Scarves and get a Large
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Items?storeid=2055150&
department=Embroidered+Scarves&subDepartment=+Large+Scarves> "Blame It On
The Elf" Scarf Free*! ($17.95 Value)

Buy any of our Small Size Embroidered Scarves and get a Small
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Items?storeid=2055150&
department=Embroidered+Scarves&subDepartment=+Small+Scarves> "Blame It On
The Elf" Scarf Free*! ($14.95 Value)

Large Scarves

* Blame the Elf - Large Only $17.95  Get it Free with Purchase Of any Large
Scarf!

No need to add to your cart! Just purchase any of our large embroidered
scarves and we will include this one absolutely Free*!
Item#: SCFG-GEN-00028
Don't blame your pet, just read the scarf: The Elf Made Me Do It!  Choice of
Red or Green Scarf "Blame It On The Elf"!"

Order Blame the Elf - Large;
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5595154>
Sale Price $17.95 Here

 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5595158>
Read More / Order Blame them All - Large; Special $17.95 Here

 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5099704>
Read More / Order I Love You More- Large ; Special $17.95 Here

 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5249508>
Read More / Order My Gal - Large  ; Special $17.95 Here

 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5249500>
Read More / Order Don't Bother Me I'm Working - Large ; Special $17.95 Here

 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5249504>
Read More / Order Kisses $1 - Large ; Special $17.95 Here

 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5249494>
Read More / Order You Can't Buy Love But You Can Rescue It - Large  ;
Special $17.95 Here

 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5304422>
Read More / Order Bad to The Bone - Large  ; Special $17.95 Here

 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5304424>
Read More / Order ButterflyOf Stars - Large  ; Special $17.95 Here

 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5304426>
Read More / Order Party Animal - Large  ; Special $17.95 Here

 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5304428>
Read More / Order Sea Shells & Sandy Toes - Large; Special $17.95 Here

 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5325936>
Read More / Order First Mate - Large; Special $17.95 Here

 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5326032>
Read More / Order Paws Off - Large; Special $17.95 Here

 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5326036>
Read More / Order Sea Horse & Shells - Large; Special $17.95 Here

 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5366415>
Read More / Order Where is the Beach? - Large; Special $17.95 Here

Small Scarves

* Blame the Elf - small Only $14.95  Get it Free with Purchase Of any Small
Scarf!

No need to add to your cart! Just purchase any of our small embroidered
scarves and we will include this one absolutely Free*!
Item#: SCFG-GEN-00027
Don't blame your pet, just read the scarf, The Elf Made Me Do IT!  Choice of
Red or Green Scarf

Order Blame the Elf - Small;
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5595152>
Sale Price $14.95 Here

 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5595156>
Read More / Order Blame them All - small; Special $14.95 Here

 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5249510>
Read More / Order Teddy Bear Snacking - Christmas Green scarf - Small;
Special $14.95 Here

 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5099702>
Read More / Order I Love You More -small ; Special $14.95 Here

 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5249492>
Read More / Order You Can't Buy Love But You Can Rescue It- Small ; Special
$14.95 Here

 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5249496>
Read More / Order Too Cute To Spook - Small; Special $14.95 Here

 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5249502>
Read More / Order Don't Bother Me I'm Working - Small ; Special $14.95 Here

 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5249506>
Read More / Order Kisses $1 - Small ; Special $14.95 Here

 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5249498>
Read More / Order Cold Nose Warm Heart - Small ; Special $14.95 Here

 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5304524>
Read More / Order Where is the Beach? - Small; Special $14.95 Here

 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5325934>
Read More / Order Sea Shells & Sandy Toes - Small; Special $14.95 Here

 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5325938>
Read More / Order First Mate - Small; Special $14.95 Here

 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5326034>
Read More / Order Paws Off - Small; Special $14.95 Here

 <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=0> Read More
/ Order 0; Special $0.00 H

ere <https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=0>

Back To Top <>

xx

3 Easy Ways To Order

Order On-line at BlindMiceMegaMall.com <https://BlindMiceMegaMall.com>

Place Your Order By E-Mail
<mailto:sales at blindmicemegamall.com?Subject=On%20The%20Go%20Mega%20Mall%20E-
Mail%20Order>

Order By Phone:
Call the Blind Mice Mega Mall Order Center @ 866 922-8877
Monday thru Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm CST
**
Prices and charges are subject to change without notice & are exclusive of
applicable shipping charges and Texas Sales Tax unless otherwise noted
**
All major credit cards &  PayPal accepted
**
You received this message because you are a member of BlindMiceMegaMall.com

No Longer Want to Be A Member? Cancel Your Membership-Please Allow 7 Days
<mailto:sales at blindmicemegamall.com?subject=Cancel%20Account>