[CT-NFB] April 2019 board meeting minutes

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Tue Sep 10 15:32:19 UTC 2019

Jim,

Thank you for sending these minutes out. Just want to make one comment, in the event I forget during the board meeting. It was indicated in the minutes that BESB is having a difficult time finding doctors to qualify somebody as legally blind. This is not the responsibility of BESB. The individuals physician will classify the patient as legally blind. The BESB doctors are there for  low vision evaluation’s.

Respectfully,
P.A. Magalnick,JP
203-912-5783
Justice of the Peace, CT
President, National Federation of the Blind-SWCT Chapter
1st VP, National Federation of the Blind-CT Affiliate
Vice-Chair, Stamford Committee on Accessibility