[CT-NFB] Channel 8 Interview: correction needed

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Aug 1 17:49:16 UTC 2020

I tried going back to Channel 8 to find the recording, but didn't find it.  Instead I found the printed version.  On the website:

CONNECTICUT (WTNH) — The August primary is less than two weeks away, and an absentee ballot bill is awaiting Governor Ned Lamont’s signature.

A segment of the voting public said they’re being deprived the right to a secret ballot. Those in the blind community said their voices are not being heard.

“We want to be treated like equal citizens,” said Maryanne Melley, Connecticut President of the American Federation of the Blind.

This is what it says on the website. They got the name wrong of the NFB.  Has anyone contacted them on this?
Joyce Kane