[CT-NFB] True friends of our affiliate!

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 13:11:38 UTC 2020

Federation family,
I would like to share with you a portion of recent correspondence from Steve Famiglietti from the NEAT Center at Oak Hill.
“On a different topic, I saw Marry anne on News channel 8 the other night talking about the issue with accessible voting.  We went back and found the video of it and put it on twitter and made comments on twitter supporting the NFB on this cause.  We also posted it to our personal Facebook pages.  In both cases we were trying to spread awareness about this issue for you on social media.”

Steve Famiglietti
Blind Services Vocational Manager
NEAT Center at Oak Hill
120 Holcomb St