[CT-NFB] Availability of Maryanne

Nathanael T. Wales ntwales at omsoft.com
Wed Aug 5 14:17:48 UTC 2020

Fellow Affiliate Members,

First, Maryanne and I both hope everyone got through the tropical storm yesterday okay.  We hope everyone is safe, even if many still do not have power restored.

Maryanne let me know that she is without power and her mobile phone battery is close to dead.  If you have tried to reach her for anything, that is why she may not have responded to you yet and may not until her power is restored.

Maryanne--and all of you impacted by the tropical storm--are in my thoughts and prayers.

Nathanael Wales