[CT-NFB] Fox News interview

rirelandjr at aol.com rirelandjr at aol.com
Tue Aug 11 01:38:52 UTC 2020

Great to hear.  Keep us posted.

Becky & Rich

-----Original Message-----
From: Deb Reed via CT-NFB <ct-nfb at nfbnet.org>
To: ct-nfb at nfbnet.org <ct-nfb at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Deb Reed <deb.reed57 at gmail.com>
Sent: Mon, Aug 10, 2020 12:09 pm
Subject: [CT-NFB] Fox News interview

Federation family,
I’m very happy to tell you that I was just able to do a zoom interview with political reporter Matt Caron from Fox 61 news. When he tells me if it will air and when I will keep you all posted. Keep up the good fight and send those emails to the governor! Although our civil rights will not be honored for the primary, we still have to fight for November 3 presidential election to be private and independent.
Sincerely, Deb ReedCentral CT Chapter President National Federation Of The Blind
Phone - 860-973-3679 Cell-860-378-5370Email - deb.reed57 at gmail.com

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for CT-NFB:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ct-nfb_nfbnet.org/rirelandjr%40aol.com