[CT-NFB] Thought-Provoking Question of the Day

cbduquette at comcast.net cbduquette at comcast.net
Fri Aug 14 17:01:19 UTC 2020

Hi, good question and unfortunately I’m sure it comes up often. As for a work environment, the HR Department, yes include your direct report, but HR is the responsible party for this type of issue. As for school, I’m thinking the admission department or student advocacy department. But, if all else fails the Dean or President should get called upon

Be well,
Cheri

Sent from my iPhone