[CT-NFB] When Assertiveness and Confidence Made All the Difference | National Federation of the Blind

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 20:45:06 UTC 2020

Hi everyone, the link below takes you to an article in the most recent issue of Imagineering our future. It was written by Everly Hairston a member of the national board of directors. Many of you may have heard her during our national convention in July. Hope you enjoy her brief a powerful story.
https://www.nfb.org/blog/when-assertiveness-and-confidence-made-all-difference

Sent from my iPhone
Deborah J. Reed
“Live the life you want, blindness is not what hold you back.” National Federation Of The Blind