[CT-NFB] Thought-Provoking Thursday Question

Esther elevegnale at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 20 22:44:20 UTC 2020

Hi, Everyone,

I'd cook my Mom's famous Italian spaghetti sauce.  She learned how to cook from my grandmother on my Dad's side and she taught me how to cook her specialties.  Being Italian, we ate a lot of spices such as garlic, (and I won't breathe on any of you).  I have a huge container of sauce in my freezer that I had made about a week ago and I'm waiting for all of you to come over and enjoy it with me!  Haha!

I also love making meat dishes (beef and poultry) and I flavor meats marinating them in white wine and, of course, garlic powder.

UhOh!

Anyway, happy cooking and baking, everyone!

Esther

Sent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 7+!