[CT-NFB] Thought-Provoking Thursday Question

Esther elevegnale at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 20 22:55:28 UTC 2020

I've also made shepherd's pie but haven't made it in a while.  On the bottom of a casserole dish, I place corn and ground beef, then made mashed potatoes with red potatoes, leaving the skins on because they are so tender, then top the pie with lots of butter and Italian-flavored breadcrumbs!  Anyone hungry yet?

Esther

Sent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 7+!