[CT-NFB] 11th Annual Inclusion in Science Learning a New Direction

mvcmelley at gmail.com mvcmelley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 00:21:58 UTC 2020

FYI

Best Regards,

Maryanne Melley

President

"Live the Life You Want"

From: Ashley Neybert <aneybert at independencescience.com>
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2020 6:50 PM
To: Maryanne Melley <mvcmelley at gmail.com>
Subject: for NFB List serve

Hi Maryanne,

I almost forgot to give you an invite for our Inclusion in Science Learning
a New Direction (ISLAND) Conference registration deadline is coming up
September 1st. The ISLAND conference serves as a forum for access technology
developers, science educators, rehabilitation professionals, and educational
researchers to network and share their experiences with how they have
promoted the inclusion of persons with disabilities into Science,
Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) fields of study. We would
greatly appreciate it if you would circulate an announcement on your state
NFB List serve for all interested parties. This conference is free to
attend!

Thank you!

Ashley Neybert