[CT-NFB] Today’s Question

mvcmelley at gmail.com mvcmelley at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 17:41:57 UTC 2020

That’s an easy one. Horseback riding! I have not ridden in fifteen years and after riding my whole life before that I miss it terribly. I finally plan on going trail riding in New Hampshire with a friend of mine’s daughter in September. I CAN’T WAIT!

Best Regards,

Maryanne Melley

President

“Live the Life You Want”