[CT-NFB] seeking feedback.

Gary Allen garyallenct at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 15:21:36 UTC 2020

My supervisor asked for feedback from me.  I wanted to get other opinions.
  The vaccine communications committee wants to do, is give everyone a
"reminder" card once they have the first vaccination. The card would have
which vaccine that the person was given and when they need to return for
the second dose. For people with visual disabilities, what would you
suggest as an alternate format? Email, text, or Other? Any other ideas you
have for ensuring access to the various printed materials they are planning
would be great.