[CT-NFB] seeking feedback.

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Dec 11 19:49:26 UTC 2020

I would prefer email .

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop

From: CT-NFB <ct-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Gary Allen via CT-NFB
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2020 10:22 AM
To: NFB of Connecticut Mailing List <Ct-nfb at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Gary Allen <garyallenct at gmail.com>
Subject: [CT-NFB] seeking feedback.

My supervisor asked for feedback from me.  I wanted to get other opinions.    The vaccine communications committee wants to do, is give everyone a "reminder" card once they have the first vaccination. The card would have which vaccine that the person was given and when they need to return for the second dose. For people with visual disabilities, what would you suggest as an alternate format? Email, text, or Other? Any other ideas you have for ensuring access to the various printed materials they are planning would be great.