[CT-NFB] Federationist Issue

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 14:05:41 UTC 2020

Thanks to Brianna for coming up with this topic which will give us all a chance to learn more about each other. Thanks to you Justin for helping us to see how all of us have a story to tell that matters. We have this common thread of vision loss and that unifying trait provides us with an opportunity to get to know such a diverse group.

Deborah J. Reed
Central Chapter President
NFB of CT
Deb.reed57 at gmail.com
860-378-5370
“Live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.” National Federation Of The Blind