[CT-NFB] At Large Chapter Meeting

JIM MCCOLLUM j.mccollum64 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 14 19:45:12 UTC 2020

Hello, fellow CT Federationists.
The At Large Chapter will meet via Zoom this coming Wednesday night, 12/16. We will begin at 7:45, rather than at the traditional 8:00, to accommodate chapter business and our speaker's presentation, without running too late. Watch the list serve for the Zoom invitation.
Our speaker this week will be former NFB of CT affiliate president Edward Shaham, who will talk about his experiences growing up as a blind student, and his journey as a member of the National Federation of the Blind.
All are welcome to join us. Address any questions to Jim Cronin at 203-762-6255 or jcronin442 at gmail.com mailto:jcronin442 at gmail.com .

Jim Y. McCollum
Board Member and Legislative Coordinator
j.mccollum64 at comcast.net mailto:j.mccollum64 at comcast.net