[CT-NFB] Telling the truth

cbduquette at comcast.net cbduquette at comcast.net
Fri Dec 18 01:11:50 UTC 2020

To all,

Phil, respectfully, if you find this organization doesn’t fit your needs, whatever they may be, then it may be best that you move on. Your constant rants are so very disruptive and I’m very tired of them. You attempted to turn this affiliate’s members against each other and failed. Enough, just enough!  We don’t need this constant bombardment with your childish actions. We are a VOLUNTEER group, and though I will always want to hear what our members think and feel, I am just tired of your constant unhappiness with this organization and its leadership. Stop attacking our leadership!
Step back, decided what you want, and move forward. Bottom line, this attacking stops. You have been told, by President Riccobono, that this type of behavior needs to stop. If you cannot follow these instructions, then just move on. Life is too short!
Sincerely,
Cheri

Sent from my iPhone