[CT-NFB] Open Letter of Apology and Open Letter on Sexual Misconduct

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Fri Dec 18 16:29:36 UTC 2020

Affiliate members,
This is not an attack, but a response to what was put on the list serve by the affiliate president. it should be pointed out, and a concern to all affiliate members, that Maryanne‘ s message Highlights my   “posts”, not the issue of sexual misconduct which is overwhelming the Federation and the blind community. They are not my open letters, but those publicly being circulated, Even included on the NFB national home page. It should have been the affiliate presidents responsibility to inform her members in a timely manner. I feel that     This is another attempt to discredit and embarrass me,.  The way in which she open this message seems to intentionally give members the impression that I have made accusations or have something to do with this groundswell of concern.  Recognizing that the affiliate had not openly  addressed    this critical issue,  I felt the  obligation as a leader  to do so. A leader  need not have a title.

Respectfully,
P.A. Magalnick,JP
203-912-5783
Justice of the Peace