[CT-NFB] American Transit Tickets

Marchele mdiggs2 at peoplepc.com
Sat Dec 19 08:00:23 UTC 2020

Hi Edgar I want you and Ally to know that you’ll always have a special place in my heart! We’ve only known each other for a few years, but it doesn’t negate the quality of service and stewardship that you and Ally have rendered! You guys have been very faithful to the southern chapter and we love and appreciate you! Of course, I really and truly sad that you’re moving on. But I know that it’s going to make you and Dolly happy! Furthermore, I am well aware that you and Darlene both are only a virtual zoom platform or a phone call away! You’re always welcome to be a part of us and join us at any time. We love you and we wish you many blessings! Thank you so much for being a part of the NFB affiliate as well as the southern chapter! Warmly, Marchele

Sent from my iPhone