[CT-NFB] Materials Appropriate for Our List Serve

mvcmelley at gmail.com mvcmelley at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 18:53:13 UTC 2020

Dear Affiliate Family,

Over the past several weeks there have been some lovely posts on this list
serve that are unfortunately not what this site is set up for. The National
Federation of the Blind respects all religions. However this list is for
business that is relevant to the NFB and NFB of CT. I must ask everyone to
refrain from using it to share their personal opinions and thoughts.

Thank you,

Maryanne Melley

President

mvcmelley at gmail.com