[CT-NFB] Non business item, gratitude and wishes

Brianna Rigsbee bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 10:40:29 UTC 2020

Honorata,

From my family to yours, we sincerely extend our deepest condolences. It is very hard to lose a loved one, especially within the blink of an eye. My cousin was murdered four years ago, and I still mourn for him as if it happened yesterday. If your brother was anything like you, I’m sure he was a vibrant, amazing person. May his memory live forever in your heart.

Also, thank you very much for the warm holiday wishes. I wish your family a very merry Christmas, and a blessed and prosperous New Year. To all those who celebrate, Merry Christmas to you, too.

Be well and stay safe!

Best regards,
Bri

Brianna Rigsbee
Executive Editor | The Federationist in Connecticut
Personal email: bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
Direct phone: (203) 751-0199
"You can't fly unless you let yourself fall."