[CT-NFB] SRC appointment

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 17:36:07 UTC 2020

Hi Justin,
In April 2020 I began serving on the state rehabilitative Council as a representative of a disability advocacy group.

Deborah J. Reed
Central Chapter President
NFB of CT
Deb.reed57 at gmail.com
860-378-5370
“Live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.” National Federation Of The Blind

> On Dec 28, 2020, at 12:11 PM, Justin Salisbury via CT-NFB <ct-nfb at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
>  Congratulations!
>
> Do we have specific seats on the SRC for the NFB of Connecticut?
>
> I feel like I remember us talking about that before, but I wonder if it is a formal thing. Does the SRC ever claim that it speaks for the NFB of Connecticut?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> Justin Mark Hideaki Salisbury
>
> Mobile: 808.797.8606
> Email: 808salisbury at gmail.com
> ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Justin_Salisbury
> LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury
>

>> On Dec 28, 2020, at 10:16 AM, Jim McCollum via CT-NFB <ct-nfb at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>>
>> Phil,
>> Congratulations on this appointment. You’ve worked hard, and I know you’ll continue to do a good job.
>>
>> Jim Y. McCollum
>> Board Member and Legislative Coordinator
>> National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
>> 860-581-0430
>> j.mccollum64 at comcast.net
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Dec 28, 2020, at 9:58 AM, Phillip Magalnick via CT-NFB <ct-nfb at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Federation members,
>>> many of you know that on Christmas Eve I received a telephone call from the Governors Office advising me that I had been appointed to the SRC, State Rehabilitation Council.
>>> As a Councilman, I intend to work hard to make sure that our rights and services are made a priority. I was appointed as an individual, not as a representative of the Federation.
>>>
>>> Respectfully,
>>> P.A. Magalnick,JP