[CT-NFB] SRC appointment

James Cronin jcronin442 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 23:10:01 UTC 2020

Phil,

I tip my hat to you! I can't think of a better person to raise holy
hell in the capitol on behalf of those with disabilities. Your perfect
for the job, Phil. I think it's safe to say, we're all very proud of
you.

Best wishes to you and Honorata for a great New Year.

Jim Cronin
860-593-7063
At-Large Chapter