[CT-NFB] Reminder: February At-Large Chapter Meeting Notice

Anne West k1stm at frontier.com
Wed Feb 19 16:18:23 UTC 2020

I would like to add to Lucia’s email.

Attention Frontier Communications customers. Frontier has taken away the ability for many of us to call into conference numbers. When I first became a Frontier customer after they bought residential AT&T phone service, it was in writing that we can not call into phone conference numbers. We got away with it until 3 months ago. I can call the phone numbers but can not access the room codes. I call in with my iPhone and have automated the sequence of numbers to enter. If anyone needs instructions, please drop me an email and I will send you step by step instructions. Boo hiss to Frontier!

Have a nice day.

Anne West

k1stm at frontier.com