[CT-NFB] CTABS Conference Call

Maryanne Melley mvcmelley at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 16:50:19 UTC 2020

Hi Honorata,

Unfortunately we never had six  Braille machines in the office and I don’t know where that idea came from. I have my own personal machine as does Beth and I imagine other members do so we could get up to six. You’ll just have to ask around. Do you have a lot of volunteers for March 14-15? I know Debbie and Josephina were interested last year. I’m sure you have all this information and I’m just late asking about it. Thanks for all you hard work.

Maryanne Melley
President
National Federation of
the Blind of Connecticut