[CT-NFB] Happy New Year!!!

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Thu Jan 2 00:18:04 UTC 2020

Honorata and I wish our entire Federation family a blessed 2020  filled with peace, health, prosperity, and love!

Respectfully,
P.A. Magalnick,JP
203-912-5783
Justice of the Peace, CT
President, National Federation of the Blind-SWCT Chapter
1st VP, National Federation of the Blind-CT Affiliate
Vice-Chair, Stamford Committee on Accessibility