[CT-NFB] [FWD: AAPD & Coca Cola Launch 2020 Summer Internship Program]

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Tue Jan 28 19:16:24 UTC 2020

Thank you! I just forwarded the message to the students to whom I have email addresses for, and also to BESB. I’m going to subscribe to the organizations email list so we can get the information through many people. Seems like a great opportunity.

Respectfully,
P.A. Magalnick,JP
203-912-5783
Justice of the Peace, CT
President, National Federation of the Blind-SWCT Chapter
1st VP, National Federation of the Blind-CT Affiliate
Vice-Chair, Stamford Committee on Accessibility