[CT-NFB] Story of a Blind Architect on 60 Minutes

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 12:29:21 UTC 2020

Yes Marchele, I agree with everything you said this was a wonderful segment about the blind architect. Equally inspiring  is the first blind cardiologist.  The book is called, “The Blind Doctor: The Jacob Bolotin Story. The National Federation of the Blind when funds permit, honors him by giving an award in his name.

Sincerely,
 Deb Reed
Central CT Chapter President
National Federation Of The Blind