[CT-NFB] {Disarmed} Instructions once you download the app

Gary Allen garyallenct at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 16:58:46 UTC 2020

[image: National Federation of the Blind logo: Map of United States with
many brightly lit points and connected lines; text reads 2020 National
Convention]
Enhance your convention experience!

Log in today and throughout the 2020 National Convention. Access important
information, visit the exhibit hall, and more.
What is the virtual event platform?

Available through CrowdCompass—either via the mobile app or the web—our
virtual event platform lets you:

   - Customize your personal convention schedule
   - Join Zoom meetings instantly
   - Directly connect with sponsors and exhibitors
   - Network with other attendees and send messages
   - Receive important updates and notifications

How do I access the virtual event platform?

Use the mobile app, the web, or both. When you initiate a login, you’ll
receive a verification code via email. Create a profile to start networking
and begin building your personal schedule. Please note that your profile
should be marked visible in order to network with other attendees.
*Via the Mobile App*

   - Download the mobile app called “CrowdCompass AttendeeHub” from the Apple
   App Store
   <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17715&qid=3897652>
   or Google Play
   <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17716&qid=3897652>
   - Open the app and enter “nfb2020”
   - Enter event password “nfb2020” and download the event

*Via the Web *

   - Visit event.crowdcompass.com/nfb20
   <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17717&qid=3897652>
   - Enter event password “nfb2020”
   - You’ll receive a verification code via email each time you initiate a
   login on the web

Thank you for your participation in the 2020 National Convention! #NFB20
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17718&qid=3897652>

[image: Facebook Logo]
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17719&qid=3897652>
[image:
Twitter Logo]
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17720&qid=3897652>
[image:
Instagram Logo]
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17721&qid=3897652>
[image:
YouTube Logo]
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17722&qid=3897652>
[image:
Email Icon Image]
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17723&qid=3897652>
[image:
Donate to the NFB Icon.]
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17724&qid=3897652>
National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/200+E+Wells+Street+%7C+Baltimore,+MD+21230?entry=gmail&source=g>
| 410-659-9314
Unsubscribe
<https://www.nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/unsubscribe?reset=1&jid=14577&qid=3897652&h=32b286309b4d23ee>