[CT-NFB] FW: Just a reminder

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Wed Jul 15 16:01:51 UTC 2020

From: blindhands at aol.com [mailto:blindhands at aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 3:17 PM
To: ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com; 'JILL ROSSITER' <jillbilly4 at comcast.net>;
'Debbie ' <debbie7515 at bellsouth.net>; 'Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E]'
<terry.powers at nih.gov>; 'ReNae Anderson' <mother27dragon at gmail.com>;
'Debbie' <debralston at myfairpoint.net>; Courtney cmfulghum at gmail.com;
lindbeautycrafts at gmail.com; 'Elizabeth Rival' <erival at comcast.net>
Subject: Just a reminder

I am unsure which Debbie sent me the note for ordering the Christmas Mouse
Kits so let me know.

The remaining have been interested in the past about doing beading or safety
pin beading and I need to know by Wednesday how many kits I need to purchase
beads for.  I will be placing the order Wednesday July 15.  Please let me
know if you are interested and how many of each kit you would want.

The class will be August 24 PM at 2 PM & 8 PMEastern time.  Class sign up
can be made at KraftersKorner.org click on calendar.

Payment is due by August 3rd as I want to ship out by then.  You don't need
to pay right now, but I need it by the time I ship on August 3.

Please send me an email with

Christmas Mouse Kit in the subject line

Inside:

Name:

Address:

Phone #:

Email:

Number of kits & which kit:

3 Blind Christmas Mice Kit  -  $18

5 Blind Christmas Mice Kit  -  $27

Both include shipping

Any combination of kits send me a note for shipping adjustment.

All supplies included except:

Ruler, wire cutter, needle nose plier

Payment thru PayPal to:

Blindhands at AOL.com <mailto:Blindhands at AOL.com>

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop