[CT-NFB] Call machines.

Hamit Campos hamitcampos at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 17:34:38 UTC 2020

Sorry friends if the subject doesn't add up. Couldn't think of a way to
describe the following. How do you all do in the case where you call for
instance Sweet Water Sound and okay you can dial an extention but you
must do it chop chop or the machine says meh I didn't get your answer
try again or it does something else. Or like Boost Mobil where you must
dial the number of the country you're gonna call chop chop or it does
something else? These machines don't give you time to think or in my
case especially when using the IPhone screen time to look for the
number. I've not heard if the NFB is going to do something about that.
This can also be a problem for the elderly like my grand ma. I don't
wana tick anyone off and say it's a problem for the blind if perhaps I'm
missing something. Please let me know though. Thanks. Oh and along the
lines of accessibility did you all know that the machines in theaters
where you get your soda are going touch? If not I wanted to make you all
aware of this too see what the NFB is going to do. Not only are they
touch but I guess they are real complicated because my big sister Johana
couldn't figure the thing out.