[CT-NFB] CCTV or magnifier needed.

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Mon Jun 1 19:44:45 UTC 2020

Citizenship is not required to obtain services from BESB. Permanent residence do receive services, and we know many undocumented persons Who have likewise received services.  In addition, the Lions Club Low  Vision Centers  offer free equipment such as this. Hope this helps.

Respectfully,
P.A. Magalnick,JP
203-912-5783
Justice of the Peace, CT
President, National Federation of the Blind-SWCT Chapter
1st VP, National Federation of the Blind-CT Affiliate
Vice-Chair, Stamford Committee on Accessibility