[CT-NFB] Amazon Alexa

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 13:00:58 UTC 2020

Federated family,
For those of you who have an Amazon echo, I wanted to share a new skill that I have enabled and find very useful. I have gone into settings and linked my speaker with my Google calendar. By just using my voice I can add an event to my calendar, I can cancel an event and move it to a different date and time. each day I can ask her, what’s on my calendar today? This is so  very convenient. Also convenient is to ask her to set up a reminder, for example tell her to remind you to call to make an appointment tomorrow at 9 AM. We are so fortunate to have these devices.

Sent from my iPhone
Deborah J. Reed
“Live the life you want, blindness is not what hold you back.” National Federation Of The Blind