[CT-NFB] Birding by ear

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 15:53:46 UTC 2020

Dear Trevor,
Thank you so much for your very informative response. I particularly enjoyed the link to the ubiquitous backyard birds. George and I listened to them all and recognized quite a few. I will email you off-line, thank-you.

Sincerely,
 Deb Reed
Central CT Chapter President
National Federation Of The Blind