[CT-NFB] Birdies for Charity...Weekly "Chirp"

Mary Silverberg marysilverfox at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 01:22:53 UTC 2020

Hell Everyone,
Do you believe in the work done by NFB-CT?   If you do, there is an easy
way to show it!
The annual  Travelers' Championship Golf Tournament is coming up soon,
June 25-28.
With your donation to the NFB-CT, the Travelers will add 15% to every
donation made.
Your money and  our  appreciation go directly to the NFB-CT.   To donate,
just go to our link,
It's fast and easy!    Birdies for Charity
<http://partnerhq.com/public/events/2020-travelers-championship-birdies-for-charity/organization_partnerships/714>
     If you prefer to donate by check, call Carolyn Dodd at 860-236-8072
and she will be happy to help you.  You can also go to our NFB-CT
 Facebook Page. Click on the link, donate.   Like us and share with your
 friends on Facebook.
Tell how NFB has helped you or someone you know..

Thank you for your support,
Mary Silverberg
Joe Kolczynski