[CT-NFB] Ct State Convention Survey

Melissa Carney macarney97 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 19:27:25 UTC 2020

Dear CT Affiliate Members,

I hope this message finds you well, and enjoying the sunshine.

During our most recent open board meeting, many members discussed their concerns about this year's state convention. There is a great deal of uncertainty surrounding the safety of in-person gatherings, social distancing guidelines, a resurgence of COVID-19, etc. That being said, we would like to assess everyone's comfort level and preferences with particular scenarios. If you could kindly fill out this survey by June 30th, we would appreciate your feedback in shaping the overall structure of this year's CT State Convention. If you need assistance filling out the survey, or know of members who cannot access it electronically, please contact one of the Convention Committee members.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLKcRm3kmW_hLusQ7XFQjQm-rLOMW6lnUSKmvQuUq9t9pWBw/viewform

Thank you to our Convention Committee members, Marchele, Bri, and Isabel, for their efforts in creating this survey, and giving all of our members a voice.

Best,
Melissa