[CT-NFB] Birdies for Charity...Final Week...Daily Chirp"

Mary Silverberg marysilverfox at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 00:38:41 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,
Yes, this  is the final week.  The Travelers Championship is this weekend,
June 25th  to the 28th.
For every donation that NFB-CT receives, the Travelers  will donate an
additional 15%!
We are getting closer to our goal but we still need to hear from more of
you.

Remember, the Bluebird of Happiness is extra happy when  you donate!
He stops being blue when you give!

Click here: Birdies for Charity
<http://partnerhq.com/public/events/2020-travelers-championship-birdies-for-charity/organization_partnerships/714>
to donate online.
If you prefer to donate by check, call Carolyn Dodd at 860-236-8072 and she
will be happy to help you.
You can also go on  the NFB Facebook page.   .Like us &  share with your
Facebook Friends!
Thank you for your support.
Mary Silverberg
Joe Kolczynski