[CT-NFB] Amazon.com: Otium Bluetooth Headphones, Best Wireless Earbuds IPX7 Waterproof Sports Earphones w/Mic HD Stereo Sweatproof in-Ear Earbuds Gym Running Workout 8 Hour Battery Noise Cancelling Headsets: Electronics

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 19:22:40 UTC 2020

Anne,
I can see you have a dilemma. It is confusing in the description when they first list them as headphones, and later on your buds. So unfortunately there is a piece that goes in the ear as well as hooks around the back of your ear to keep it secured. Hoping you find something you enjoy that stays put.

Sincerely,
 Deb Reed
Central CT Chapter President
National Federation Of The Blind