[CT-NFB] CTABS Conference Call Tonight At 9PM

Brianna Rigsbee bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 19:58:42 UTC 2020

My apologies. I forgot to give the call in information...

To join the call, dial: (712) 451-0853,,539242#
To make connecting to the call easier, you can simply copy and paste this number into your contact list as it is written. That way you don’t have to input the access code yourself.

Best regards,
Brianna

Brianna Rigsbee
First Vice President | Connecticut Association of Blind Students, A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
http://www.nfbct.org/ct-chapters/connecticut-association-of-blind-students
bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
(203) 751-0199
"You can't fly unless you let yourself fall."
"You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back."