[CT-NFB] Amazon.com: Otium Bluetooth Headphones, Best Wireless Earbuds IPX7 Waterproof Sports Earphones w/Mic HD Stereo Sweatproof in-Ear Earbuds Gym Running Workout 8 Hour Battery Noise Cancelling Headsets: Electronics

Hamit Campos hamitcampos at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 20:26:59 UTC 2020

Does anyone already have these? What do they sound like how much bass
and on the other end how bright and crisp are the highs? Yeah it is
confusing when 1 calls these headphones. If you say headphone I think of
the usual headphone. The head band thing with 2 ear sized and in the
case of Bose's cheepest ones ear shaped things you lay on your ears. I
don't know what would be a proper name for these that you stick down
your canal.