[CT-NFB] Guidance needed!

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 14:10:22 UTC 2020

Federation family,
I very much would like to read, “building the lives we want“ an e-book  publication authored by members of our organization in celebration of our 75th anniversary. Trying to listen to it with voiceover is not working for me. I have downloaded the ePub app and have it in there. I have also downloaded the Voice Dream reader app and have ePub listed there as a source. My question is how do I get the voice dream reader app to read this for me? You can reach me at home by phone at 860-378-5370. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Sincerely,
 Deb Reed
Central CT Chapter President
National Federation Of The Blind