[CT-NFB] [FWD: FW: Independent Living Centers provide remote services]

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Thu Mar 12 20:36:51 UTC 2020

Lucia,
Thank you for sharing this information. I hope that the word gets around.

Respectfully,
P.A. Magalnick,JP
203-912-5783
Justice of the Peace, CT
President, National Federation of the Blind-SWCT Chapter
1st VP, National Federation of the Blind-CT Affiliate
Vice-Chair, Stamford Committee on Accessibility