[CT-NFB] Suspension of Federation meetings for 30 days

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Sat Mar 14 01:45:05 UTC 2020

Chapter/division leaders and fellow affiliate members,

Our national Board of Directors has today announced that we should all suspend, for the next 30 days, any in-person meetings of our affiliate. This would pertain to chapter meetings, division meetings, out reach events, etc. They will reevaluate the situation in 30 days. Most chapters have already decided to have telephone meetings, so please keep all of us up-to-date when you plan to schedule your meetings. I will then make sure everyone is aware of these times/dates.

Our BELL Academy training, scheduled for this weekend, was also canceled mid-afternoon.

This suspension policy will interrupt our first and second week meetings for April, including our board meeting scheduled for Saturday, April 11. Please watch out for details with respect to this meeting as we will most likely hold it via telephone conference call.

This change in the national policy came out of an abundance of caution to make sure that all of us remain safe and well and limit our exposure to the virus. Please be well, take care, and let us know if any help is needed.

Please let me know if there are any questions , concerns or needs.

In solidarity,

Phil