[CT-NFB] [FWD: Revised Agenda for Advisory Board meeting on 3-19-2020 and SRC meeting on 3-25-20]

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Tue Mar 17 17:55:01 UTC 2020

Thank you for passing this along. With everybody home, I’m hoping that many of our members are able to call in to both of these meetings.

Respectfully,
P.A. Magalnick,JP
203-912-5783
Justice of the Peace, CT
President, National Federation of the Blind-SWCT Chapter
1st VP, National Federation of the Blind-CT Affiliate
Vice-Chair, Stamford Committee on Accessibility