[CT-NFB] BEP vender needs your help.

Gary Allen garyallenct at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 03:05:20 UTC 2020

This message is from Frank Roberts a member of the Hartford Chapter if the
National Federation of the Blind.

Hello to all my new friends at the nfb. If you don't already know I am a
blind vendor through the BEP program for services for the blind. Due to the
coronavirus pandemic, Nationwide over 2,000 of my colleagues and I are
temporarily out of work. With no claim to unemployment, or any normal
relief that a regular small business would benefit from. If you can spare
five minutes today to fill out a few fields on the link below and sent to
the president, senators and representatives, it would be greatly
appreciated. It is said that the bill goes on the floor tomorrow or Monday,
so please take the time today if you have it.

https://blindmerchantsspeakout.org/alert/-proposals_for_covid19_relief/message/congress/write
--
Gary Allen
garyallenct at gmail.com