[CT-NFB] [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] FW: [NFB-Conventions] Regarding National's

Phillip Magalnick philmag at optonline.net
Wed Mar 25 19:05:48 UTC 2020

Per President Riccobono, as discussed during the Sunday evening national leader ship call, we are moving forward with our national convention at this time.

Respectfully,
P.A. Magalnick,JP
203-912-5783
Justice of the Peace, CT
President, National Federation of the Blind-SWCT Chapter
1st VP, National Federation of the Blind-CT Affiliate
Vice-Chair, Stamford Committee on Accessibility