[CT-NFB] Congratulations, and thank you.

Jim McCollum j.mccollum64 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 2 14:41:15 UTC 2020

Thank you, Phil, for your service to our affiliate as vice president. I’ve enjoyed working with you, and I hope we can work together more in the future.
Congratulations to my fellow board members, and welcome to Veronica and Deb. I’m confident that we, and the members of NFB of Connecticut, will accomplish good things for the blind of our state.

Jim McCollum
860-581-0430
j.mccollum64 at comcast.net

Sent from my iPhone